We'll start tomorrow with the KTLA Morning Show and end with our book signing at The Grove, Barnes & Noble. Looking forward to seeing many of you there! Seriously can't wait to get a look at those lovely bridesmaid dresses. Remember, there's a bottle of Cristal at stake, so go big, and forget about the stares you'll garner as you march through The Grove in your purple taffeta.
What is Aisle Envy? Spring has sprung and with it hundreds of thousands of new cases of a dangerous and highly contagious syndrome called Aisle Envy (AE). You or someone you know may suffer from Aisle Envy and not even know it. If you are a single woman between the ages of 18 and 35, you are at the greatest risk of contracting AE. In fact, recent studies show that 2 out of every 5 unmarried women are affected by this phenomenon. Here are the 10 most common signs:
- Mendelssohn's "Wedding March" is your ringtone of choice.
- You maintain a bridal registry at Crate and Barrel, even though you're not engaged. The space for the groom's name reads "TBD."
- You faithfully renew your Bride's Magazine subscription, but you haven't had a boyfriend in a year and a half.
- You named your two schnauzers Vera and Wang.
- You recently painted your bedroom Tiffany blue in honor of that heart-stopping little box of your dreams.
- You find yourself watching the Sex and the City movie over and over, sobbing uncontrollably when Big calls it off.
- You've mastered the 4 C's of Diamond Buying: Cut, Clarity, Color and Carat.
- You have a habit of leaving magazine cutouts of your favorite engagement ring lying around (e.g. taped to the remote control) for your boyfriend to stumble upon.
- You have your save the date cards, invitations and response cards all planned out, down to the ecru cardstock and the celery-colored font.
- You've picked out the exact oceanfront spot in Fiji where you and your beloved will honeymoon. In fact, it's such a beautiful seascape that you decided to use it as your screensaver.